Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Quintup.com is a SCAM, That Con Artist is a Liar and Writes Fake Reviews

I signed up for BinaBot because this faker said it was OK and I ended up losing $500 which I really needed for my rent. Now I’m getting evicted and my life has become a mess. Quintup.com is really bad reviews site and I feel I was badly mislead so don’t make the same mistake […]

The post Quintup.com is a SCAM, That Con Artist is a Liar and Writes Fake Reviews appeared first on Online Customer Forum and Complaint Registration.



from Online Customer Forum and Complaint Registration http://bit.ly/2ITfSns
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most effective method to Handle 6 Common Customer Objections.

What objections do your customers have and how would you deal with them? Presently you may think, Hey hold up a moment! My customers d...